In most cases the Resident Panellist Unit received referrals that falls within the scope of other Councils, e.g PSCBC, SSSBC, ELRC, PHSDBC and CCMA and the unit will then inform the applicant that the dispute is outside its scope of jurisdiction and it will transfer the dispute to the correct forum.